What have I been blocked for?
If you see a warning or notice that you’ve had certain features blocked for a time, this means that your account has been posting/performing more actions than it normally does on a daily basis. This could be the case if:
- You're regularly posting similar comments or messages (especially if this content includes URLs, or you are copy and pasting text)
- You're following (or unfollowing) a lot of accounts in a short time period
- You've gone on a like/repost spree
- You're submitting your sounds to a large number of groups within 24 hours
- You're using automated scripts, or tools, to perform actions on the site
- Community members have flagged your messages/comments as spam
If it’s vital for you to be doing one of the above, then please keep in mind you may get blocked and we’d suggest spreading your actions out over a longer period of time.
We want to keep the community positive and constructive and we hope these measures will help us deter spammers from the platform, as well as keep interaction within the community personal. We hope this will help you connect with others and build a community around your sounds.