How can I recover sounds from my iPhone or iPad?Sounds previously recorded with the iPhone or iPad app but not uploaded to your account will no longer be available after installing the latest update. To recover these sounds, download them to your computer using the following instructions:
1. Download iExplore (the trial version usually works for that: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
2. Connect the device to the computer and open iExplorer. This window will open.
3. Open the Apps and look for the SoundCloud app folder
4. In the Documents folder, you'll find a recordings folder. Drag this to your desktop.
5. Once the transfer is done, you'll find the .m4a files in the .recording folders. These are the files you can upload to SoundCloud later.