How can I recover sounds from my iPhone?Sounds previously recorded with the iPhone app but not uploaded to your account will no longer be available after installing the 3.0 update. To recover these sounds, download them to your computer using the following instructions:
1. Download iExplore (the trial version usually works for that: http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
2. Connect the device to the computer and open iExplorer. This window will open.
3. Open the Apps and look for the SoundCloud app folder
4. Drag the recordings folder to the computer.
5. Once the transfer is done, the .m4a files are in the .recording folders