If you are having troubles when uploading, first make sure that you are using a browser version that SoundCloud supports. The lowest browser versions SoundCloud supports are:
- Chrome 35
- Firefox 28
- Internet Explorer 10
- Safari 6
If you are using a lower browser version, please upgrade it. From there, you should be able to load the Upload page properly.
My browser version is up to date, what do I do?
Please try loading the page after following these steps:
- Check your upload allowance, and make sure you've got space to upload
- Check our Status Blog to make sure that there are not any interruptions on site that could cause you difficulties loading pages
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Flash
- Check to see if the page loads in another browser i.e Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- If applicable, try disabling anti virus and any Firewall’s your browser may have installed
Make sure you are using the main site, as at this time, you can’t upload using the m.soundcloud.com.
Do you want to know how to upload on your mobile app? Check out this article.
Still need help? File a ticket.