My image won't upload
If you’re having issues uploading your image, first make sure the image has a file size of 2MB or less (for the best results, we recommend uploading a .jpg or .png of at least 800 pixels x 800 pixels. Square images look best for track artwork). Then:
- Check and see if your email is confirmed to your account from here https://soundcloud.com/settings. If your email is not confirmed, you will not be able to upload tracks or images.
- Check your profile using another browser. It may be that your browser is holding onto outdated information and you need to clear its cache.
If the image has still not updated properly, please try re-uploading after following these steps:
- Check our Status Blog to make sure that there are not any interruptions on site that could cause you difficulties when uploading images.
- Check to see if uploading works in another browser i.e Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- If applicable, try disabling anti virus and any Firewall’s for the duration of upload
- Make sure you are using the main site. At this time, you can’t upload images using the m.soundcloud.com or through the app..
Was this article helpful? ● ●
246 out of 1465 found this helpful