Reporting trademark infringement
As a platform built with the needs of creators in mind, we take protecting trademark rights seriously.
If you would like content to be removed from SoundCloud that infringes your trademark rights, please contact our Trust & Safety team through the contact button below this article and provide us with the following details:
(1) The full URL where the allegedly infringing material is located
(2) Your full name, address, email and telephone number
(3) Your trademark registration number, and the countries in which your trademark is registered
(4) A brief explanation of how the reported content infringes your trademark
(5) The statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the trademarks described above on SoundCloud described above are not authorized by the trademark owner or its agent, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law"
(6) The statement: "I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the trademark owner"
(7) Scanned copy of your physical signature
Please note, by submitting a takedown notification, you consent to having your information revealed to parties involved in the case.
Still need help? File a ticket.