Are you using the soundcloud.com web site? If so:
- Clear your browser’s cache, and try signing in again.
- Check our status blog to make sure that there is no ongoing service disruption that could cause issues in staying signed in.
- Disable any extensions or plug-ins on your browser that could be causing difficulties
- Try using another browser, or an incognito/private window.
Are you using a Sony Xperia device?
We are currently experiencing sign-in issues on Sony Xperia devices. Until we have a proper solution for this problem in place, please try update the SoundCloud app to the latest version, and try signing in again.
There are two known workarounds for this issue:
- doing a full factory reset while not using an SD card
- logging into a different account (does not always work)
Once we have a proper fix for this problem in place, we will post an update on our status blog.