There are a few reasons why your last payment might have been unsuccessful:
- Your credit card details are no longer correct (have you received a new card?)
- Your bank account has insufficient funds
- Your bank is rejecting the payment due to other reasons, which are unknown to us
- PayPal: Your billing agreement was cancelled at PayPal
- PayPal: PayPal did not approve the payment
Please check with your bank, or with PayPal to make sure that they are not blocking payment to SoundCloud.
Otherwise, it could be that:
- You entered your payment information over one year ago and your details need to be refreshed
- Your card expired or the expiration date is incorrect
Still need help? File a ticket.