If you are seeing a blank Upload page, first make sure that you are using a browser version that SoundCloud supports. The lowest browser versions SoundCloud supports are:
- Chrome 35
- Firefox 28
- Internet Explorer 10
- Safari 6
If you are using a lower browser version, please upgrade it. From there, you should be able to load the Upload page properly.
My browser version is up to date, what do I do?Please try loading the page after following these steps:
- Check our Status Blog to make sure that there are not any interruptions on site that could cause you difficulties loading pages
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Flash
- Check to see if the page loads in another browser i.e Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- If applicable, try disabling anti virus and any Firewall’s your browser may have installed
- Make sure you are using the main site. At this time, you can’t upload using the m.soundcloud.com or through the app.