I have a SoundCloud account and I'd like to report infringement of my tracks
If you'd like content that infringes your copyright to be removed from SoundCloud, please sign into your SoundCloud account, and fill in the relevant information in our takedown request form here.
You can also reach this form by clicking the 'Report' button below any track's waveform like this:
I don't have a SoundCloud account and I'd like to report infringement of my tracks
If you do not have a SoundCloud account, please email our Copyright Team through the contact form at the bottom of this article with the information below filled out:
- The full playback URL of the track(s) concerned
- Your full name, address, email and telephone number
- Explain how the track(s) infringe(s) your copyright
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law. I hereby confirm that I believe the track(s) identified in this email infringe(s) my copyright"
- Scanned copy of your physical signature
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we only accept copyright complaints from content owners or someone officially authorized to act on their behalf.
By submitting this takedown form, you consent to having your information revealed to parties involved in the case.
Still need help? File a ticket.