If you are unable to play a certain track it might be that this SoundCloud member does not have the licensing rights to release a track everywhere, they may only make it available within the countries where they have the rights to do so. As a consequence the track might not be available in certain regions.
On Android or iOS apps
Pull down on the screen until you see a spinning wheel to refresh the page, and see if that helps. If not, check to make sure that you are on a stable wifi or 3G connection. If you are still experiencing trouble, please delete and reinstall the app and see if that helps.
If you are unable to play any tracks on SoundCloud, please follow the steps below:
- Try refreshing the page. In most cases, playback hiccups are only temporary.
- Check our Status Blog for news and updates on any service interruptions that may be occurring.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then restart it.
- Check to make sure you have the latest version of your browser, and Flash installed.
- Disable any extensions or ad-blocking plugins that could be blocking SoundCloud from working properly and add soundcloud.com to the exceptions list in the plug-in settings of your browser.
- Try a different browser (such as Firefox, or Chrome) to see if it is a local issue on your browser.
Still need help? File a ticket.