The 'Troubleshooting Identifier' is a unique number that can help SoundCloud's engineering teams investigate any device-related issues by checking for logs that your SoundCloud app may produce.
If we ask you for your 'Troubleshooting ID', here's how to find it:
1. Open the SoundCloud app
2. Navigate to your collection, then the more menu. Tap on the 'Troubleshooting' button
3. Tap and hold to copy the 'Troubleshooting Identifier'
1. Open the 'Settings' app
2. Find the 'SoundCloud' settings
3. Scroll down to the 'Troubleshooting' section
4. Switch on 'Enable troubleshooting menu' (You may have to manually restart the application for the changes to take effect).