You can check if you are eligible for SoundCloud Premier Monetization by logging into your account and going to soundcloud.com/you/premier
- You must be an independent creator, meaning you must earn all the rights to your music and must be producing original content. You must own 100% of the rights (publishing, master, distribution). At this time we cannot accept mixes or podcast content.
- You must have zero copyright strikes at the time you enroll (You would have received an email from us if you have a copyright strike. Learn more about our copyright policies.)
- You must be a SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber.
- You must have at least 1,000 eligible streams in the past month.
- Monetizable streams come from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand and any other territories designated by SoundCloud as eligible.
- Humans are listening to your tracks (bot streams will not be counted)
Check out our Creator Guide for complete eligibility details.