You will receive your SoundCloud Premier monetization payments directly to the PayPal account that you have selected in your agreement.
To ensure a smooth payment process please make sure you have set up your PayPal correctly by double-checking the following:
- Your PayPal email address is confirmed and matches the one you signed up with for SoundCloud Premier
- You entered the correct PayPal email address in your Premier settings
- You have accepted the payment
- You have selected to accept US dollars, even if you’re outside the US
- You have input all of the personal information in your PayPal account, including your home address
How to confirm your PayPal email address
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out"
- Click on the email address you want to confirm under "Email"
- Click Confirm this email address and we’ll send you an email with a confirmation link
- Click the link in the email to complete the confirmation process.
Please note that on the first time you receive payments with PayPal, you will be requested to accept the payment manually by logging in your PayPal account and clicking the Accept button.
The payments you received will be available in your PayPal balance. You need to add a bank account to your PayPal account for future withdrawals.
Please contact PayPal support if you continue to experience difficulties in setting up your account.
How to accept US dollars in your PayPal account
PayPal have recently changed some of their account settings which means that USD payments don't automatically get accepted anymore if your account's standard currency is not set to USD.
Here’s how to set up your PayPal account to accept US dollars:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- When on the opening page of your PayPal profile, click details next to balance on the left hand side of the screen.
- At the bottom of the following screen, click Manage currencies and add USD