It’s important that you properly complete the fields for your track and release titles, otherwise music services may reject your release.
Titles should not contain any information other than the actual title. If your release is a single with only one track, your track and release title must be the same.
Examples of things you should not include in the title:
- The words “explicit” or “clean”
- Artist names, including “featured artist names”
- Release version (e.g. acoustic, live, instrumental)
- Search-optimized words (e.g. music for running, music for sleep)
- Product type (e.g. “EP” or “single”)
- Emojis :(