How can I share music from SoundCloud on social media?
You can share your favorite tracks, profiles, albums or playlists to Instagram and Facebook Stories, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, messaging services like Whatsapp and more, directly from the SoundCloud app and on web.
iOS & Android
Please make sure that you have the latest versions of the SoundCloud and your social media apps on iOS or Android.
How to share
- In the latest version of the SoundCloud app find the track, profile, album or playlist you want to share
- Tap the share icon
- Tap the icon of the social media app where you would like to share it
- You can make adjustments to your story - such as adding text or a SoundCloud Giphy sticker - before posting
- Once you are done editing your post, share it with all your fans, followers or friends
From now on you can share audio snippets of your favorite tracks via Instagram stories!
How to share
- In the latest version of the SoundCloud app find the track you want to share
- If the track is allowed for Audio Snippets, a speaker badge will show on it
- Tap the Instagram Stories icon
- You can make adjustments on Instagram to your story - such as adding text or a SoundCloud Giphy sticker - before posting
- Once you are done editing your post, share it with all your fans, followers or friends!
Please note that at this time not every track from our catalogue is available for audio snippets - unfortunately this is not something that we can edit on our end and this decision pertains solely to the rightsholder(s) themselves.
The feature is now available on iOS, coming to Android app soon!
You can share music and profiles from the SoundCloud website to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and via email.
Click the 'Share' button underneath the track's waveform and then choose the relevant icon to share:
You can also share manually by copying the URL and pasting it onto a new post or message.