VirtualDJ seamlessly integrates with your music library, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. It can be used online with a Go+ subscription or offline with a SoundCloud DJ subscription.
Go+ subscription - Online only.
SoundCloud DJ subscription - Online and offline use.
How to connect VirtualDJ to SoundCloud
1. SoundCloud is located in the Online Music folder of the Folder List. Right-clicking on the folder will give you the option to sign-in to the SoundCloud Catalog.
2. A browser window will open and the login screen will appear. Use your SoundCloud user account credentials to login or click on the other options at the top to login with Facebook or Google.
3. Once completed, a confirmation window will appear advising that you can close the window as you are successfully logged in.
You can now use the root SoundCloud folder to search their catalog directly from the VirtualDJ search bar. Expanding the SoundCloud folder using the button will also display your liked tracks, playlists, albums as well as provide different genre lists of what is currently trending.
Drag and drop any of the songs from the File List to a deck to begin streaming or alternatively right click and select "Load on" and choose the deck you want the song loaded on.
How do I access Offline play?
To use Virtual DJ offline with SoundCloud, you will need to be subscribed to a SoundCloud DJ subscription.
1. Ensure your SoundCloud account is connected, then find your playlists or tracks on the left tab, then right click "Download to Cache". You will then see your tracks move to the next column and start to download.
2. After you have downloaded your tracks to cache (offline), you can use your tracks wherever you like without an internet connection.
I can't see my SoundCloud tracks in VirtualDJ?
VirtualDJ has a bug. What should I do?
I have a SoundCloud account, but I can’t remember my sign in credentials
Here is a link to help you regain access to your account.