Sorry to hear that you are having trouble sharing or embedding a track or playlist.
First, check if the track or playlist is still available on SoundCloud. It may be that the track or playlist is no longer available because:
- It was deleted by the user
- It was removed for Copyright infringement
- It was hidden because the user went over their upload allowance
- It was changed from public to privately available
If the track is available on SoundCloud and you are still seeing an error in the embedded player, begin by making sure that you are using a browser version that SoundCloud supports. The earliest browser versions SoundCloud supports are:
- Chrome 42
- Firefox 38
- Internet Explorer 10
- Safari 6
If you are using an earlier browser version, please upgrade it.
My browser is up to date, what do I do?
Please try loading the page after following these steps:
- Check our Status Blog to make sure that there are not any interruptions on site that could cause you difficulties loading the embedded player
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Flash
- Check to see if the page loads in another browser i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- If applicable, try disabling anti virus and any Firewall’s your browser may have installed
Still need help? File a ticket.