Sorry that you are having trouble sharing a track or playlist to WordPress. First, make sure that you have selected the WordPress code when copy-pasting it into either the Audio or Text Post on WordPress:
Only the Visual player embeds, even when I choose a different type of player
It is important to identify whether your blog is powered by WordPress or is a WordPress.com blog. The former will mean that you can’t embed the HTML5 player. This is a known issue at the moment, and it's caused by a change on Wordpress's end. We are working with them on a fix for this.
In the meantime, there is a workaround. Please try appending "&visual=false" to the end of the track or playlist's WordPress code. This should force the player to render as the non-visual one.
I'm seeing an error message on the player
If you are seeing an error message on the embedded player, check if the track or playlist is still available on SoundCloud. It may be that the track or playlist is no longer available because:
- It was deleted by the user
- It was removed for Copyright infringement
- It was hidden because the user went over their upload allowance
- It was changed from public to privately available
If the track is available on SoundCloud and you are still seeing an error in the embedded player, first make sure that you are using a browser version that SoundCloud supports. The lowest browser versions SoundCloud supports are:
- Chrome 42
- Firefox 38
- Internet Explorer 10
- Safari 6
If you are using a lower browser version, please upgrade it.
My browser version is up to date, what do I do?
Please try loading the page after following these steps:
- Check our Status Blog to make sure that there are not any interruptions on site that could cause you difficulties loading the embedded player
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Flash
- Check to see if the page loads in another browser i.e Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- If applicable, try disabling anti virus and any Firewall’s your browser may have installed