Your Playback playlists
What is ‘Your Playback?’
‘Your Playback’ is a personalized playlist of the tracks you played most in a certain year.
Where can I find my ‘Playback’ playlists?
You can access Your Playback playlists here:
Learn more about which playlists you have access to here.
What criteria do I need in order to have a "Your Playback" playlist?
To have a playlist, you must have had an account and listened to at least 10 different artists and 30 different tracks
- between January 1 and November 30, 2021 for "Your 2021 Playback"
- between January 1 and November 30, 2020 for “Your 2020 Playback"
- between January 1 and November 30, 2019 for “Your 2019 Playback"
- between January 1 and December 31, 2018 for “Your 2018 Playback"
- between January 1 and December 31, 2017 for “Your 2017 Playback"
- between January 1 and December 31, 2016 for “Your 2016 Playback"
Are my own tracks included in my ‘Your Playback’ playlist?
Your Playback playlists do not include tracks you have uploaded to SoundCloud.
Can I save my "Your Playback" playlist?
Yes, you can! Just tap the heart and "Your Playback" playlist will be saved to your Library.
If you're a Go or Go+ user, you can listen to this playlist offline by saving your playlist for offline listening.
Can I share my "Your Playback" playlist?
Yes! Here’s how to do it on iOS and Android:
- Open your “Your Playback” playlist.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap the icon of the social media where you would like to share it.
- You can make adjustments to your story - such as adding text - before posting.
- Once you’re done editing your post, share it with all your followers and friends!
How are the tracks ordered in my ‘Your Playback’ playlist?
Tracks are ordered by play count: from most played to least played.
My ‘Your Playback’ playlist includes music I didn’t listen to
This can happen because:
- You share an account with someone else
- You leave SoundCloud playing in the background